The EPA has joined the FBI in concluding that the likely origin of the COVID-19 pandemic is China's Virology Institute in Wuhan. Two important questions need to be asked by every American. First, and perhaps most important, why did our government silence and censor everyone daring to even suggest such a thing at the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic? If our government has become a suppressor of the truth and a slanderer of everyone who dares to utter it, denouncing them as crazy conspiracy theorists, then our government is no longer a friend of the truth, but a foe of the truth, which obviously can no longer be trusted to tell us the truth!
Second, why is it always assumed, even by our reluctant government agencies, which are finally being forced to confess what they previously censored, that the COVID-19 virus accidentally escaped from the lab in Wuhan China? As I wrote almost three years ago, there is tons of evidence to suggest that it was intentionally rather than accidentally unleashed on our world by the Communist Chinese. For instance, consider the following.
1. The Virology Institute is a chemical weapons research facility, where the Communist Chinese are working on deadly pathogens to be used in biological warfare.
2. For weeks, the Communist Chinese covered up the COVID-19 outbreak, cracking down on and censoring whistleblowing physicians who attempted to warn the world, like Li Wenliang, who died of the virus at the age of 34.
3. During the coverup, Beijing allowed Wuhan to celebrate the Chinese New Year, exposing tens of thousands to the virus. Also, during this same critical time, five million people left the city of Wuhan, consequently spreading the virus all over China, as well as all over the world. For instance, the outbreak of COVID-19 in Italy, a country that initially suffered one of the highest fatality rates, was traced back to invected Wuhan tourists.
4. When finally forced to acknowledge the obvious outbreak, China downplayed the severity of the virus and denied the risk of person to person transmission. They also, in an atrocious attempt to keep the rest of the world in the dark over Wuhan’s deadly disease, refused to cooperate with international health organizations, such as the United Nations WHO—World Health Organization— and our own CDC—Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
5. Once the truth about COVID-19 became unsuppressible, due to the virus’ proliferation into a worldwide pandemic, the Communist Chinese began a propaganda campaign to divert blame from themselves and to shift it to the United States, who they have vowed to ruin and replace as the world’s only superpower. They actually and absurdly alleged that the virus had originated in America and been brought to China by the US military. For instance, Zhao Lijian, the spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry, audaciously argued that the United States owed his country, as well as the rest of the world, answers to the following questions: When did the epidemic began? How many Americans were originally infected? And how did the US Army bring COVID-19 to China?
6. At the outbreak of the pandemic, 80% of America’s antibiotics were being made in China, thanks to the enormous profits American pharmaceutical companies made by outsourcing drug manufacturing to China, in order to save enormous amounts of money on the extremely cheap labor cost of China’s exploited workers. As a result of our near total dependence on the Communist Chinese for the drugs we needed to treat COVID-19, as well as other related diseases, such as bronchitis and pneumonia, China’s state-run Xinhua news service, which prints and publishes the propaganda of the Chinese Communist Party, reported that the Chinese government was threatening to impose restrictions on medical exports to the United States. By doing so, the article asserted, America could be “plunged into the mighty sea of coronavirus.”
7. Interestingly, China had not only cornered the market on pharmaceuticals at the outset of the pandemic, but also on personal protective equipment, which translated into the Communist Chinese making unprecedented profits at the same time the rest of the world, which was dependent on China for its needed drugs and PPE, suffered unprecedented economic disaster.
8. While the Communist Chinese had exploited American vulnerabilities for their profit, as well as at our peril, for decades, their economy was starting to seriously struggle for the first time in a long time at the outset of the pandemic. When the Trump Administration imposed costly tariffs on Chinese goods and began tough trade negotiations with the Communist Chinese, China began to lose it’s upper hand over our kowtowing government, which for years had opted for cooperate profits and lower consumer prices over our country’s national security. However, the sudden outbreak of the pandemic from Wuhan enabled the Communist Chinese not only to exploit the virus for their own economic advantage, but also to use it to gain leverage over other lands. For instance, Chinese companies reaped huge profits selling desperately needed protective equipment, like face masks, to nations suffering from dire shortages of these critical supplies. Also, China’s Dictator, Xi Jinping, announced at the G20 to other world leaders at the time, that China was increasing its manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies, because the China Virus had resulted in the rest of the world’s increased demand for these critical Chinese goods.
If you ask me, there is plenty of evidence to prove that the COVID-19 pandemic not only started in Wuhan China, but was intentionally rather than unintentionally released on our world by the Communist Chinese. Is it preposterous to propose that the godless CCP—Communist Party of China—would employ pestilence to their advantage and to the disadvantage of the rest of the world? I for one don’t think so. Instead, I think it is the height of naivety to refuse to consider that the militant, malignant, and malevolent Communist Chinese intentionally unleashed on our unsuspecting world the COVID-19 pandemic, in what may be regarded as one of the greatest acts of mass murder and biologic warfare in all of human history.