For years, I’ve been shouting from the housetop about the gathering dark clouds over our nation. Our nation’s ever-growing enmity against God has resulted in our nation’s ever-deepening descent into the depths of depravity. Our country has become increasingly antichrist, while the church within it has become increasingly apostate. Still, America’s professed Christians appear oblivious to our obvious dire and desperate spiritual straits, opting instead to believe that all can be easily righted in our spiritually reprobate republic by Christians’ political activism and the contemporary church’s adoption of Madison Avenue marketing technics and Hollywood-style theatrics.
Little known to the occupiers of present-day church pews and pulpits is the incontestable fact that we’ve crossed the threshold into the Biblically predicted perilous times of the last days. Furthermore, hardly any professed Christians in America today apprehend or are willing to admit that our own country is assuming its beastly and Biblically predicted end-time role as the leader of this fallen world in its final all-out-assault on Christ and all things Christian!
The late Alexander Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident, warned us years ago that what he saw occurring in our country was not only what once occurred in his, but also ushered in the tyranny of communism. Unfortunately, Solzhenitsyn, who once vowed—“The lie may take the world, but not through me”—was pretty much ignored by our populace and political establishment. Today, we can clearly see another clear harbinger of what’s soon to come to America by observing the goings-on in another communist country.
Tens of thousands of house church pastors and Christian evangelists have gone into hiding from the Communist Party of China, which has begun its “final assault” on Christianity in an attempt to rid China once and for all of the Christian Faith. These Christian ministers have disconnected from their cellphones and computers, as well as destroyed the microchips on their ID cards, so that the communist government cannot track them by these devices to their present locations.
All Chinese are required by their communist government to have an ID Card. Without it, one cannot board a flight, catch a train, open a bank account, get a job, or rent an apartment. Each ID card contains a computer chip that is used by the communist government to track the movements and whereabouts of the Chinese people.
Additional attempts to crackdown on Christianity in China include the following.
- The Communist government, in an attempt to reinterpret the Bible and rid China of Bible believing Christians, is corrupting the Scriptures by rewriting and twisting them into communist propaganda (2 Peter 3:16).
- All unadulterated Bibles, as well as all Christian literature, is censored by the communist government. In fact, anyone found selling Christian books or even photocopying Christian hymns is promptly arrested and imprisoned.
- Christians are being coerced by the communist government to renounce their faith and replace displays of Jesus with portraits of Chairman Mao and President Xi Jinping.
- And the communist government of China is demolishing church buildings throughout the country.
While it may have been inconceivable in the past to contemplate any of these crimes against Christianity being perpetrated in these United States, it is no longer preposterous to consider, but most plausible, especially when one ponders the precarious predicament of present-day Christianity in this country. For instance, consider the following questions.
- Is our government not already increasingly invading our privacy and monitoring our movements?
- Is our government not likely to mandate a future vaccine with digital ID for tracking purposes to combat a pandemic; and if so, will the digital ID not be required in order to buy or sell in America (Revelation 13:17)?
- Will our supposed president-elect, Joe Biden, make good on his promise to sign into law within the first 100 days of his presidency the Democrats’ championed Equality Act, which will for all practical purposes outlaw the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in our land?
- Are our present-day political leaders not already misquoting, misinterpreting, and misrepresenting Biblical truths as proof texts for their political agendas?
- Are we not already witnessing the censoring of truth throughout America, not only by our government, but also by Big Tech and the Mainstream Media?
- Is our government not already painting everyone up as unpatriotic who refuses to compromise their Christian convictions for the sake of our government’s imposed guidelines for public safety?
- And while our government may not be demolishing church buildings, is it not closing them all across the country in manifold mandated coronavirus lockdowns?
In spite of China’s all-out-assault on Christianity and its intentional infecting of the whole world with the coronavirus, with its accompanying devastating financial effects on worldwide economies and populaces, as well as the untold suffering and mass fatalities it has caused, our government’s response to China’s atrocities has been wholly inadequate. Indeed, we’ve recently discovered that some of our lawmakers are in bed with Chinese spies, our supposed president-elect’s son has his hands up to his elbows in China’s coffers, and the pockets of such formidable American institutions as Harvard, Hollywood, and the NBA are jiggling with Chinese yuans. I wonder, as it dawned on any Americans that our refusal to fiercely condemn the fiendish communist Chinese may have something to do with our sympathy with their atheistic communism and accompanying antagonism toward Christianity?
There is another element to this story that must not be overlooked by the remnant of America’s truly redeemed. Despite malicious persecution, Christianity is miraculously growing in China. Like the early church under Roman persecution, which ended up spreading throughout Rome rather than be squashed by the Romans, the Christian church in China, under communist persecution, is spreading rather than being squashed by the People’s Republic of China. This gives us hope for the church in America as we face the unprecedented persecution about to befall us in the dark days of these perilous end times. As the Bible teaches, we shall be refined by the fiery trials of the last days in preparation for the return of Christ—the Bridegroom—for His church—the bride!
Contrary to popular opinion, the church in America will no more escape persecution than the early church did in Rome or the church in China is today. Far from being removed from it by being secretly snatched up into the safety of Heaven before it commences, we will actually be refined by it, in order to be readied for our redemption, which now draweth nigh (Luke 21:28). Make no mistake about it, we’re about to see the wheat separated from the tares, the goats from the sheep, and find out who really loves the Lord and who just gives Him lip service (Matthew 7:21-23; John 14:21).